Burning Experiments

For D&AD the idea we are currently playing with is the idea that soldiers are disposable collateral in wars.

For my design work, I have now completed photography shoots of 2 burning experiments I have completed.

This was my first set of experimental photographs, I then used these to create album covers.

After speaking with Phil and showing him what I had done, I had a new idea of creating a war map and plotting burning soldiers on it, as they do with War Room Tables.

This was my second burning experiment:

I designed the map on the acetate then used the matches to show the concept.

I then also used these to create an album cover.

Meet your Blogger

Hi! I'm Katie, studying Graphic Design at Coventry University. I am using my blog as a space where I can record my University experience, and document interesting elements of my course, and other things I find along the way. Enjoy!

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Featured Posts
Our Hit Counter

© Est 2017 by Katie Smith

Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now